in Alhasoob We respect your privacy and take the safety of your online shopping very seriously. However, in order to be able to provide you with better goods, more effective customer service, and prompt updates, we will record a set of information from your visit to the company’s website. To better protect your privacy, we would like to explain to you our policies and procedures and how information about you is collected and used.
Information Collection and Use
We are in Alhasoob Collects information using various methods its location.
The purposes of collecting information
Aims Alhasoob By collecting personal information to provide an effective and valuable experience designed for its customers.
Use of personal information
- site Alhasoob can Use of your personal information In what follows.
- Make it easier for you to use the site by not having to enter your information again.
- Help you find information, products and services quickly.
- Helping you create content of interest to you on the site.
- Alert you about any new information, products or services that we offer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or we think you may be interested in, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and content others customized for you.
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any third party using our site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more personalized services.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device you are using to access our site.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason we deem necessary to enhance your browsing experience.
- To administer incentive programs and fulfill your requests for such incentives, to allow you to participate in competitions and to notify you if you win.
Register and order:
- Before you use certain parts of the Website or use it to place an order, you must complete the registration process on our Website.
- During registration, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, including your name, residential address, gender, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, mobile number, email address, and credit card number.
- This type of personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes.
- In the event that we encounter any problem in completing your request, it is possible to use your personal information that you provided to us to communicate with you.
- Many parts of the site require you to enter your e-mail for reasons related to free promotions and in response to your request to notify you of brands, new products or the latest models or to participate in our newsletter.
- Your participation in any of our competitions is voluntary and you may choose to participate and disclose certain information to us that is used in what after to notify the winners of the competitions and give them prizes.
- We may mention the names and locations participating in the competition on our website.
Cookies and other technologies used:
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the form of text files by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies.
- If you keep the option to accept these cookies, we will be able to obtain a record of your browsing for the internet and buy.
- Website cookies Alhasoob It is not “spyware” in that it does not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to collect confidential personal information.
- Network beacons help deliver cookies and help us determine whether and how often a particular page on the Site has been viewed. For example, any electronic image on this site such as banner ads may be considered network beacons.
based site Alhasoob like many other websites, they employ cookies and web beacons also known as clear GIF technology or action tags, it speeds up site navigation, recognizes you and your access privileges, and tracks your use of the site.
- location Alhasoob It automatically recognizes the Internet link that you use to access the site.
- IP address can be registered (your IP Address), the Internet Service Provider you are using, and the date/time you entered the system administration and confirm your request for internal marketing and system troubleshooting reasons. (Your IP address can point to your device’s website).
- You can choose to rate a specific product.
- If you post your comment, we will ask you to provide us with your email address and geographic location.
- In the event that you publish the evaluation, your nickname will appear to others (but your email will not be disclosed email).
- Any personally identifiable or personally identifiable information that you post in your product review will be public and visible to other users.
- it will not be Alhasoob you are responsible for any personal information you choose to include in your reviews.
- You can post helpful reviews without having to reveal any personal information.
Accessing and modifying information
You can access a wide range of data and information about your account and your dealings with the site for the purpose of viewing the data and updating it in some cases. Easily an example the following:
- Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personally identifiable data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personalized advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.
- The site’s system will place cookies when logging in to the site to ensure a pleasant and smooth experience for the user through the site.
- You can deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. By providing you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your browsing experience and use of the Site.
- The site may keep a copy of the data for the purposes of compliance with the laws, especially when you update the information as we keep a copy of the data prior to keeping in our records.
Use and disclosure of information.
- site uses Alhasoob your personal information to complete your order and provide you with good customer service.
- The site may use your personal information internally to improve the content and design of the site and increase its outreach, for special marketing purposes (including marketing products and services to you) and to determine general market information relevant to visitors to our site.
Communicate with you:
- Your personal information will be used to contact you In what relating to the Site, your orders and shipments.
- We will send you a confirmation email when you register with us.
- We will send it to you, when needed that, Announcements related to the services provided by the site (for example, informing you that our services have been temporarily suspended for maintenance reasons).
- You may provide us with your e-mail for certain reasons, such as your request that we notify you when a new brand, model or product arrives by signing up for our e-mail newsletter.
- If you provide us with your email address, we will use it to deliver the information to you.
- You always have the option to unsubscribe or opt out of messages future.
- You will not be able to opt-out of order-related messages from your e-mail.
- site may Alhasoob By revealing some personal information in response to government agencies concerned with law enforcement during investigations, subpoenas, or court orders.
- won’t get up the site sells (or trades or rents) personal information to other companies as part of our business.
Information security This website combines physical, electronic and administrative procedures to provide appropriate protection for the privacy of your personal information. The following:
- Use of secure sockets layer(“SSL”) on all financial transactions through the Site.
- We use on site Alhasoob SSL encryption to protect your personal information on the Internet.
- The site takes a number of steps to protect your personal information in the company’s facilities.
- Access to your personal information is restricted to only people who need it to perform certain actions.
- The Site may rely on a third party provider of physical security services to protect certain deviceswith the company.We believe that the protection measures they take are effective. For example: when you visit our site, you access servers that are stored in a real protected environment inside a closed cage behind a tight electronic firewall.
- Although the site uses precautionary measures in accordance with generally accepted standards to protect your personal information, we cannot provide an absolute protection guarantee.
pulling out /Corrections at your request, the company will do the following:
- Correct or update your information Personal.
- Stop sending messages to your email.
- Cancel your account to stop any future purchases from this account.
- You can submit these requests through the user information section or by calling us by phone or sending your request via e-mail to the customer service department Computer site.
- The site asks you not to submit your credit card number or any other sensitive information.