|Digital Storage Capacity||2000 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||NVMe|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB|
About this item
- Netac NV3000 SSD upgrade performance, read/write speeds up to 3,000/1,400 MB/s.
- Capacity up to 2TB, M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
- With 0.65mm graphene metal heat sink is added, maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
- Low power consumption, zero noise, shock and impact resistance.
- The max endurance rating of 150 TBW, provided 5-year warranty.
High PerformanceThe read/write speed of NV3000 can reach up to 3000/1400 MB/s which is 6 times faster than the SATA III interface.
Graphene Heat SpreaderHeat sink made of graphene to achieve stable performance and uniform heat dissipation.
For GamersProvide shorter load times and faster data transfers, with an all-in-one design, shock and vibration resistant, reducing the risk of failure. NV3000 is the great choice for gamers.
- Affecting speed: parameter setting, test method, test environment, available capacity.
- Formatting: Format the hard disk in Disk Manager. If it is under Windows 10, you can use diskpart to format it.
- The new SSD, whether it is a SATA 2.5-inch SSD or an M.2 SSD, needs to be formatted and partitioned before it can be used.
- Applicable equipment: notebook computers, desktop computers, etc., devices with M.2 interface can be installed.
- Before purchasing, please carefully confirm whether the device has an M.2 interface and whether it supports the NVME transmission protocol, so as to avoid mismatches caused by non-adaptation.
- If you have any problems, please contact our after-services staffs.
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Item Weight||0.634 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.12 x 2.56 x 0.67 inches|
|Hard Drive Interface||NVMe|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||September 20, 2022|
There are no reviews yet.